Lawns: How to lay a beautiful lawn.
Designing the front yard is very important. It gives to the house great look. You can decorate your front yard with flowers, grass, rocks and a lot of other creative stuff.
If you have small space in front of your house then a small garden with grass and flower will look so cute and perfect for your front yard area. You can also consider utilizing other decorative products in your front garden in order to maximize the level of attraction of your front small garden.
How much lawn is required?
Easy, Length x breath as an example 3 meters length and 2 meters breath = 6 meter squares will be required.
- Tools required:
- Serrated knife
- Dynamic lifter (no it’s not a tool its lawn food)
- The Lawn of your choice.
- Compactor (if its a large area)
So this is how to do it:
Once you have the area where you have decided where the lawn is going to be laid, remove any big stones, rocks etc.
1. Use the rake to even out the area as much as possible and compact it or use your feet to stamp it down.
2. Hose down the flattened lawn bed
3. Sprinkle Dynamic lifter in the area; see the instructions on the packaging
4. Get your lawn bale and roll it out on the bed
5. Butt then close together and use the serrated knife to cut away excess lawn, like around the sprinklers or the edges.
6. Carry out this process until the desired area is covered.
7. Use the compactor to compact the lawn, as shown, can be hired from most hardware stores.
8. After it’s all done, give your new lawn a good watering. It’s that easy, just a tip, don’t water the lawn bales; they will be quiet heavy to lift when laying them.
If you require any help, call us, we will be glad to help.