BRS General Contracting can help Strata company’s maintain a strata property for you.
How can BRS GC and help Strata Companies:
- Manage and maintain common property
- Control the use of common property
- Organise trades people to attend your property – saving you time
- Act as the middle person between strata manager and owners corporations
- Liaise with trades people to save you time
- Be Available
- Improve reporting & feedback reports
- Negotiate with service providers for new service level agreements to save you money
- Repair common property
- Any size strata property
- We bring established qualified professional trades people
What we can do:
Visit the site in Perth 2 times annually (i.e. bi-annually) and provide a ‘Building Maintenance Report’ after each inspection. Visit the site once per month ( or as required ) to carry out sundry incidental activities associated with the general maintenance and repair of the building.
For this we will visit the site, inspect for any new issues, not previously reported and if any, prepare a report Inspect the roof and other external surfaces of the building to ensure the building remains water tight.
Become familiar with the layout, construction, location, plan and operation of the water, lighting, heating, cooling, security, plumbing, fire safety and ventilation systems and other mechanical plant and equipment installed in the building and advise of the condition of the said systems.
Advise if it is necessary to arrange the rectification of any problems or potential problems as required by the local authority.
Inspect all drainage, sewerage and septic systems servicing the building.
Ensure all electrical apparatus including lighting is kept fully functional throughout the building.
A check of all electrical lighting and GPOs will be carried out during the first full comprehensive inspection, RCD tested and tagged - needs to be done once every 2 years for each RCD. Monitor the ventilation and other systems and services of the building.